VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I googled for several weeks and eliminated free programs based on use and Photodex for all the RAM it needs or it freezes, and other Apps like Adobe, Pinnacle and Roxio.
    I have this program on trial and am looking for a well experienced user. I have tried the Forum and found that someone new has taken over and my replies to queries are scant. The learning curve is relatively high and I am an intermdediate xpsp2 user.
    I have printed out the User Guide and read and re-read it several times and tried a couple of dvd "burns" and submit questions, however the replies I get are from someone who has not used the app the way I want to. I have looked at the Blog and there is some material there, however nothing of the "nuts and bolts" on how to start out.

I really like what I see of the program, however there is nothing better than a Forum with experienced users to lend an ear to issues that one comes up with.
    I am hoping that there is a User here as I stumbled across this Forum as well as Comments similar to mine at CNET and have my fingers crossed that a User here maybe be able to help.
    I thank you for your time and look forward to replies.
    Toshiba Satellite M50-MX 5
    1.8ghz, 1 gig RAM,Intel Pent 4, xpsp2,
    BenQ 162I 16X External Burner
    Western Digital Storage Device 160 gigs
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There are too many of these programs out there to be stuck with a little supported one
    Keep searching...that's how you found this one to begin with
    Some just aren't capable of doing what you want
    Bound to be much better ones you can learn that have plenty of support
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am still searching and am looking for an app that has "Audio Normalization" built into it so the sound is the same throughout and also I want to have the some 7 albums that are on my HDD with pics in them and mp3's on my HDD ready to coincide with each...that is that all 7 albums will be shown as One complete show and not 7 separate ones where I have to keep clicking on each menu to start the show. It is for my daughters wedding.
    It is much easier to sort the photos into folders and select the Music.....but I can't find a program that does this???

I have been at this for weeks and the better half thinks that I am procrastinating !!!

I am simply frustrated....tried all the freebie apps and Trial apps and there is not one that meets the needs nor has support Forums.

I cannot believe in all of the continents that I am the only one that would need to post a thread regarding an issue with a program. LOL....but then again I maybe the "nerd" of photo slide show implementation !!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use MemoriesOnTV, version 4 has normalize audio capabilities.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by papakilo
    I use MemoriesOnTV, version 4 has normalize audio capabilities.
    I wondered if you read the first part of my post which is the area that I am having problems with as the Left Pane on the program has 7 albums and wants 7 menus that I will have to click to start the show each time one album ends and I want one streaming slide show.
    Any comments would be appreciated.

I did it this way so that I could sort the pics and the music ....MP3 for each album and make it easier for myself instead of dumping them all into thumbnail or Timeline and try to sort them out.

Thankyou.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Download the trial version and test it!
    Quote Quote