VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have read articles about this topic and they are at least 1 year old. I would like to know any burning programs could burn multisessions of photos to DVD-R for adding more photos later.
    I am using nero 7, on it, I could only burn disc-at-once.
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nero burning rom 7 should be able make multisessions dvdr.

What is the exact version number you have?

Or try other free burning tools like cdburner xp.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Nero can always do multi-session. Usually Nero by default turns on multi-session, which is stupid in my opinion. You must have somehow gotten it turned off. It's a setting under (I think) Preferences that controls this.

I strongly discourage people from doing multi-session burns. Doing such burns restricts you to having to use PCs for playback as most standalone units can't play multi-session discs correctly and will see either only the first (usually) or the last session and nothing else. If you would just save your photos until you have enough to fill a disc and burn in a single session, you'd be better off in my opinion. Unless your Nero is some kind of stripped down version given away with something (I've never seen such with Nero, but I guess it could happen) it should support multi-session burns. Every version of Nero I've ever used supported it.
    Quote Quote