VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    One of several segments of an interview with Ricardo Montalban, almost 30 mins, posted just this last March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b1xi414MLI
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, Partners do. I think changing your channel to Director will also lengthen the limit.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As for "partners" I don't know, but everyone else gets a limit of 10min which can't be changed. When YouTube first came out, if you had a Director's channel you could have longer than 10min, but they soon changed the Director account to a 10min limit like every other type of channel.

From what I understand, those people who had Director accounts before the change can still upload videos longer than 10min. But anyone who changes to a Director account now will only be allowed 10min.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Partners do receive many perks, one being that they can upload films over the standard 10min, 1gb mark.
    Bringing your photos and memories to life
    www.YourHighlightFilm.com
    Quote Quote