VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have XP pro and when it starts up it has a login windows box with a password. i dont have a pasword set so i clock OK and then it will load windows. how do i set it so it will go to the desktop without the login window?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It's a 'security feature' not really needed if you are the only one that accesses your computer. Try this site: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article04-103
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member 1st class
    Search Comp PM
    Another option is to download the tweakui powertoy. Auto login is one of the options.
    Quote Quote  
  4. go into control panel>user accounts. make sure the guest accont is turned off. i have seen your problem happend when guest account is on. happend to me when my guest account was turn on.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    when the computer boots up and gets to the point right before the user selection screen, a admin login with password box comes up. when i click OK then it goes to the user selection screen. how do i get rid of admin login screen box?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Usually, going ingto user accounts and deleting the ASP.net account will solve your problem.
    Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore.
    Quote Quote