VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ive down loaded film using isohunt now want to burn onto disc film will only play on vlc so when i burnt film it only recorded sound with no picture i have burning software on laptop but through window media player. so how do i burn sound and picture to disc. please please help been trying to do it for 3 days kids are going mad.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try a combination of Avidemux to convert it to dvd type, then imgburn to burn the resulting output ... there are a few guides available to show you how its done ... possibly ConvertXtoDVD or the old free version might be all you need.

Also, please read the rules concerning copyrighted materials as surely the moderators will be abouts sometime.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Well. technically you CAN download some films that are freely available and not copyright violations to try to convert to DVD, so while the warning is valid, we generally are as not as anal as some sites about such unless the poster explicitly lets us know that they are trying to burn something to which they may not have the legal right. The guides here are a valuable resource and bunty90 might want to look at them. ConvertXtoDVD is generally pretty easy for new people to use and might be helpful.
    Quote Quote