VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a list of all the movies I need to put together to make a nice demo for the theater room in our office. Its completely THX certified and is really nice. I have nero and am trying to make a compilation of a few THX intros as well as some DTS and DD encoded tracks. I also want to make a menu that has a button that will play all the clips I tell it to play as well as a menu that I can choose chapter by chapter(so the kids don't see a gnarley war scenes). Ive read a million forums and got up to the point in nero to were I can burn everything but the DTS: NEO 6 encoder is not supported. I have the plugin but its still not allowing me to burn to DVD. If you have any thoughts or if you can help me with this I thank you in advance.

-Blake Chancellor
    Redding HomeTech inc.
    Quote Quote  
  2. it's probably because dts neo6 isn't in the dvd specs. it is in an amplifier to convert a 2 ch. source to 5.1 or 6.1.

it's not needed nor would add anything to a dvd that already had ac-3 5.1 or dts audio.
    Quote Quote