Ive been experimenting over the last couple of days with TMPGe 4 and the bd template.Have been trying different settings and different files x264 & MKV ,I seem to be hitting a couple of problems with the final file.I know its not the original file because i have tried it first and it plays fine on the p.c.i seem to be getting a juttering effect for about the first 10 mins of the movie then it goes fine and the quality is great and no juttering.i am using pal to convert and using 25fps also progressive.I have tried small avi files and it seems fine.i have looked on other forums and everyone seems to have different answers .e.g people have said try 29fps in the clip menu but when it get to the final output there isnt 29fps in the drop down menu.Could someone please give me some advice please if they have come across the problem and how to sort it please.i am using the most up to date codecs or do you think i need a specific one.forgot to mention i am burning it to blu ray media when i get it sorted for the best possible picture for quality and not dvdr.