VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am wondering what would be better to use for making a video to present on my work server. I need to make some "How to videos" for work. I will video tape myself and then I need to edit it and save it so other employees in my corporation can click on a link to view it. This is all inner corporate only. I will send our IT team the video and they will put it on the corporate server and then send me a link to send out to everyone in our corporation to view. Would using Windows movie maker or windows encoder be a good choice to save the video?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do you want to embed the videos inside web pages? I would encode the videos into flash then use a flash player to embed the videos into a web page. I use this flash video player for a lot of projects:

http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=JW_FLV_Player
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I do not believe so. All I need to do is create a wmv in which I can send our IT guys and they will put it on our corporate server. our IT guys will then send me a link to the video and I can post this link on our corporate forums for all other inner corporate employees can click on the link and view it using windows media player. Nothing fancy I just need a clear video for them to view.
    Quote Quote