VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I lost my audio with my Realtek onboard sound card. I can'r uninstall the program to reinstall the drivers. I get this error mesage:
    dll funtion call crashed.
    ISRT.vergetfile version.

I've tried many uninstall programs, the latest being Revo Uninstaller. None will delete the corrupt registry file.
    I had this problem before and found a program that did the job. But can't remember what it was.
    Any help please.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you can't find your uninstaller, just go into you registry and delete everything realtek
    may want to investigate how realtek messed up to begin with
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zoobie
    if you can't find your uninstaller, just go into you registry and delete everything realtek
    may want to investigate how realtek messed up to begin with
    I'm not sure how to edit the registry.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Goto Start / Run.....type regedit and click OK. when the app opens, goto Edit / Find...and then enter the file names you listed above and/or realtek and delete all of the entries that are found. Afterwards, reboot and reinstall your drivers.

Of course, you could just simply reinstall without uninstalling first. Most programs over-write existing files upon install anyway.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote