VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I am using DVD Labpro 2, would like to know how to re-arrange or manually set the button order for menu buttons. This is because buttons linking to the VTS, VMG will always be assigned a earlier order number no matter how I set the sequence when I link them.

Secondly, may I know how to make the highlight (for menu button) return to the top when I click down on the remote (for DVD players) when the last button was highlighted. For my current project, I have to press up all the way to return to the top.

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Above the menu design screen you will see a check box marked Auto-Route. It will be ticked by default. Untick it, and you can manually draw the path that the remote will take around the buttons. You will also notice that when you untick this box, the arrows to the right of it become available. Use these to draw links from button to button for each direction on your remote. To loop a list of options so the down arrow returns to the top after the last option, simply draw a link from last to first. Remember to also go in the other direction to the up arrow on your remote can loop form top to bottom as well.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote