VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

does anyone know a software for "normal" users, which can do seamless branching?
    i would prefer opensource but I am also willing to pay for it, but in a normal range for private usage. professional software would be too much for my budget .

but if there aren't any solutions for us normal people I would like to know at least which software would be able to do that.

thx in advance,

Andreas
    www.hdtvtotal.com | Your European Total Source To HDTV!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    1st choice
    eac3to----Can generate in text form the main movie MPLS file (playlist file)and all the m2ts files that make up the movie only and their proper sequence. Just load the one MPLS file into tsmuxer

2nd choice BD edit ---Can show the sequence of the m2ts files used for the main movie only. Use tssplitter to join all the m2ts files together as one and load into tsmuxer.

Much less problems using the one MPLS file (playlist file) loaded into tsmuxer.
    fast eddie
    Quote Quote  
  3. Are you talking for DVD? The only tool I know of is the Toshiba authoring system which isn't sold to the public.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by videopoo
    Are you talking for DVD? The only tool I know of is the Toshiba authoring system which isn't sold to the public.
    I am tallking about BDs

greets, Andreas
    www.hdtvtotal.com | Your European Total Source To HDTV!
    Quote Quote