VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Converting an 23.976 frames or 29 frames to Pal 25 frames with svcd2dvd is pretty jerky video. I know Pal to Nstc is much better and less jerky but it would be nice if nstc to pal less jerky. This a great program and it's helps me alot but, Theres only one program out there that can make perfect Nstc to Pal with no jerky video frames but it take two days to do a batch of 5 avis. So I do the avis 23.976 or 29 frames with D2mp convert them to mpeg2 use your program to add menu I also know svcd2dvd will not recode the mpegs which cool it take less the 20mins to make the dvd without no jerky video frames its just a shame I have to do it the long pain in the ass winded way. Please Mr Chrissyboy is there anyway you can improve Nstc to Pal?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    SVCD2DVD doesn't support NTSC to PAL.... How are you even achieving it?
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've encoded from many sources, some 29.97fps and some 23.976fps.
    Of course, talking NTSC here. I mean they are divx avi files 23.976 Frame Rate Conversion and also 29 frames. I am converting them to 25 frames and getting a jerky frames meaning the video. Alot of coverters are not that good at handling the different frame rates so I convert the divx avis which are 23 and 29 frame with d2mp, this program converts the frames perfect to 25 then I use your program to add menus and also your program makes the dvd alot faster. D2mp can do the same stuff as your program but your menu creation is much better. Hope this helps
    Quote Quote