VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been using AnyDVDHD to rip my HD-DVD's AND Blu-Ray's to my HD, I then use EAC3to demux my video and audio. Normally I demux the audio into an AC3 and let EAC3to convert the video into a nice MKV. I'll then mux the audio and the MKV into one larger MKV and use DrDivX to convert into a nice 720P profile divx file (Unless the file is a h264 (I believe) then I'll make an aviaynth file and use "Directshow" to pass the video on to VDub to compress into a 720P profile divx, then mux in the AC3). I don't normally pass on any parameters to EAC3to when I feed it the TS or EVO files... So herein lies my problem, I have two of my discs "The Transformers" HD-DVD and "The Fantastic Four" Blu-Ray play back jittery.... kindof looks like its playing slower than normal.. There are no Sync issues with the audio (EAC3to has done an awesome job of this) just the jittery before I encode to divx and after... the divx displays the same problem. I strictly use these for playback on my PC, XBox and Xbox360 so no burning is involved. From what I remember all the movies show up as being 23.975 and that's what I keep them all as.

Anyone have any idea why just these 2 movies are doing this after ripping but before and after the encode?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I smell copy protection ++++++++++++
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote