VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering somebody could recomend (if there is some) some software to copy protect my DVDRs that i burn. I burn lots of discs regually and most of them it doesnt matter to me, but sometimes I would like to protect what i have saved on the disc, so if anyone else gets hold of it they cant be making copys for themselves. I dont mind to much if its free or payware, free prefered obviously, but i would say security is my biggest concern.
    I found lots of topics covering getting round copy protection to back them up, but couldnt find one for putting copy protection onto a DVDR that i have burned myself.
    I generally burn with IMGBURN if that is any help, but more than happy to change softwares.
    Big thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Because you are searching in the wrong forum. Read https://forum.videohelp.com/topic223640.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oops, and nevermind.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Oh good lord!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by 557953
    I found lots of topics covering getting round copy protection to back them up, but couldnt find one for putting copy protection onto a DVDR that i have burned myself.
    Cheers
    A slight amount of thinking before asking such a question would have given you the answer......

Quote Quote  
  5. very strange

George
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Of course there exists a Copy Protection!
    But only one:

Don´t give your DVDs to nobody ! Keep them always with you.
    Quote Quote