VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've been using an early version of Nero 7 Ultimate for quite a while. Recently, since 7 has been replaced by 8, I thought it would be a good idea to update to 7.11.10.0, which I did. My computer is XP SP2 with all updates except SP3. Now there are a lot of random flickers in the video, such as when I am moving the mouse around in VideoRedo or in Nero, itself. These flickers were not there before the update.

As a test, I updated my second installation. The same result happened. Therefore, I'm wondering if the 7.11.10.0 has a stability problem. Depending on what is posted here, I'll probably go back to the early version. The new version has some nice additional features, but they are not worth having a problem on a couple of previously problem-free computers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I do not know what was your original version, but you cannot update(overwrite) any version prior to 7.5. Only way to update the early versions is to use Nero Tools to uninstall the old stuff before installing new one.
    Make sure you get tools for version 7 since they have similar for version 8.
    Quote Quote