VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a TV next to my PC and what I like to do is. Play DIVX/XVID movies in Media Player Classic (or whatever program), minimize the video on my desktop and have it play full screen on the TV. So that way I can do work on my PC without having to share my monitor to watch the video, since it is playing full screen on my TV. I have an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (I think).

How can I accomplish this sort of task with youtube videos, without downloading them. The reason I don't want to go and individually download them is because for the amount of work I do on the PC, it'd take too long to download all them. Is there any program(s) that can handle this for me?

PLEASE HELP!
    Quote Quote  
  2. If your graphics card supports dual displays (monitor and TV) you can have the TV as a second desktop. Put your browser on that desktop, go to the page, and view the video full screen (assuming it has that option). The desktop will still be visible on the monitor.
    Quote Quote