VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    Everyone iam sorry to ask this question,i have been downloading video songs from youtube
    on my flashdrive,I don't have internet conection thats why.while watching these videos on VLC player or FLV player,or in real player,If i keep it in original size it looks good but very small,if i keep in fullscreen mode it doesn't looks very clear why.

Is there any way to watch these videos as it looks like on music channels?I just wants to watch these downloaded video clips clearly on my laptop.anyone has any idea about it?any thought would be appreciated.thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, that's the problem with YouTube videos. To keep the file size small, the videos are highly compressed. You don't see the flaws when the picture is very tiny, but when the image is expanded, the extremely low resolution and blocky motion begin to stick out like a sore thumb. As long as YouTube and similiar sites are your video source, there will be nothing you can do about it. Look instead for sites that offer divx, mpeg4 or mpeg-2 downloads. Sometimes, even an mpeg-1 or wmv at 640 X 480 will look okay.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for your reply,Do you have any idea where can i download good quality video songs,and watch it on my laptop.any links would be appreciated
    Quote Quote