VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello all,

I am new to this forum and basically registered to ask a question. I just came back from a trip abroad where I tried out my camera. It takes some small DVD discs which I yesterday discovered to create a .VRO file. It's not the usual VOB to which I am used to.
    I tried searching the net for converting that to an .avi file but all I came up with is AVS tools, which creates the avi but also places a very annoying watermark right in the middle of the video. IS there any other software which can do the same job for me without the watermark? Thanks in advance people.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tmpgenc Xpress.

Or if are you looking for free tools it might be enought to rename the vro to mpg and try autogk, virtualdubmod, virtualdubmpeg2.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks a lot. I will try Tmpgenc first and see where it gets me, since I only need to do it for 3 files and a trial does not sound bad.

For future reference I will keep this post bookmarked though so I can try out the other methods you proposed. Thanks again, I owe you one for your valuable help
    Quote Quote