VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    There are several suggestions earlier in this thread. Try them.
    IDM seems the best bet.
    Quote Quote  
  2. They don't work, none of them. IDM as well.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Brightcove.tv FLV files are stored in the Temporary Internet Files folder for the current user. Windows explorer works very hard at hiding them from you. You can get at them from a Command Prompt though.
    I don't understand that. It seems that if you have "show files" (see screenshot), you should be able to see any files that the command prompt would show. Can you explain?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1515
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	15447  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Kein,
    try using TubeDigger
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fatbloke88 View Post
    Kein,
    try using TubeDigger
    I'm not seeing any mention of this in the Tools Section user reviews, but some people seem to be convinced that it is highly desirable to downgrade their TubeDigger back to 3.1x (from the current 4.something), due to some important functionality having been removed. Is anyone in a position to confirm that ? What was taken out, and are you sure they didn't later put it back ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Seeker47 not sure about the downgrade I bought it because at the time it was the only thing I could get that would download off 4OD without any hassle,although I can no longer do this without upgradeing to win7 since I can't run the latest Internet explorer on xp(as far as I know). What I do know is it had no problems with the link Kein posted.
    Last edited by fatbloke88; 30th Dec 2012 at 16:06.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by fatbloke88 View Post
    Kein,
    try using TubeDigger
    Nope, still nothing, unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Strange as i can still download it here

Click image for larger version

Name:	tubedigg.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	15480

I just copy/pasted your link into the browser bar at the top of the program.
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fatbloke88 View Post
    What I do know is it had no problems with the link Kein posted.
    And what ver. of TD are you running ? I upgraded most of mine (had it on at least 3 systems) . . . which may have been a mistake. Guess I should have a go at that url, with a 4.x ver., just to see if my results differ from yours. (Or Kein's.)

People tend to forget there are potentially other factors, like IP blocks coming from certain countries (where you'd need an appropriate proxy), or those dang temporary and changing tokens.

But then, it might not even be one of those 'Handshake 10' (or whatever) cases, that TD 3.x was needed for.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm running version 4.3.1 so as you say it might be location.
    Quote Quote  
  11. For me TD didn't even work, it constantly asked to update flash player even though it is updated. Running as admin or using VM with other didn't help. I just shrugged and stopped bothering. I guess I will give 3.x a shot but if there will be the same issue I guess I can live without the ability to download things from that service or will look for solution somewhere else.
    Quote Quote