VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After I use Auto Gordon Knot to convert an mpg file to Xvid, the program shuts down instead of staying open (the box is checked to do nothing, not shut down). Worse, when I try to launch the program again, it won't open unless I reboot my computer. What is going on? How can I fix this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi-
    Worse, when I try to launch the program again, it won't open unless I reboot my computer.
    Now, that could be a problem, but I suspect it's still there and open. Have you checked in the System Tray (in the lower right) for the icon so you can restore it? And if worse comes to worst, a CTRL-ALT-Delete should allow you to find the AutoGK.exe and close it so you can open it again without rebooting.

However, I just did a quick test encode and it stayed right there when done. You might try deleting AutoGK and reinstalling it.
    Quote Quote