VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is any user having a problem in recent days uploading any new videos too Youtube

I am not a new user by any means, I have 100 videos with average 30 thousand views per day, I have uploaded videos while half asleep and never had a problem. But last week I removed four crappy cell phone shot videos to make way for four new ones, every time I tried to up load alls well for about five minutes then I appear to be cut off from the internet but I am not the computers still connected. I got one video on two days ago but it took four hours, it was a 97mb video uploaded via 8MB broadband, so right away I tried to get the other three up but no way were they moving, this is using three computers, one wired and two wireless.
    Virgin checked the line etc and say no problem at all, I checked the computers for any problems and found nothing, I ended up turning the firewalls off and still no luck.
    So I wonder is the problem at Youtubes end? Are any other people having problems? with uploads from around 28th May onwards?

I should add that I have used both ways too upload videos, the standard uploader and the software for video over 100MB both dont work the one for big files always states "Transient Error" I did a few searches and found other Youtubers getting the same error report.
    I even tried using two neighbours computers but still got the same problems, so I wondered if its my account or Youtube are having problems that they are not telling users about.

Any feedback or info appreciated.
    John
    Quote Quote  
  2. Well would'nt you know it, its now working for whatever reason, got three videos uploaded this morning Right after I posted this question up

John
    Quote Quote