VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have copied acdc live at donnington blu ray, as a backup to my computer. it plays in media player classic. the file is a m2ts file . when i encode the m2ts file using 264 codec, by following the guide on this site to create an mkv file to play on ps3. the video file is converted to a 264 file in megui, but errors in program as soon as its time to edit the audio.the audio is the same as the video file , and i changed false to true. i believe i followed the instructions correctly, i have done this 5 times, and it errors on the audio every time.does anyone else have this problem, or am i missing something. thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Moving you to the blu-ray to mp4/mkv forum.

What guide are you refering to?
    What is the error message in megui?

And mkv doesn't work on a ps3.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You cannot import the m2ts to meGUI to encode the audio part. You have to demux the audio from the m2ts with TSmuxeR for example and continue from there.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the guide was the playstation 3 guide useing megui, it just says error when it gets to audio, and i use mkv to vob to get file to play on ps3. last night i tried tsmuxer and muxed the h264 codec and 1 audio file together, and still got audio error. today i will try the same files but do them seperately, save as m2ts files and then create avisynth script.
    Quote Quote