VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    hi
    i have windvd7 and have original djbobo-greatest hits dvd pal from australia with mpeg audio.
    some of songs do play OK including low frequencies (subwoofer) some play without low frequencies(subwoofer no sound)
    can some help me out why this is happening?
    i would understand if all will not play-maybe codec problem but why some do play some not with low frequencies from subwoofer?

thanks so much
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try playing with VLC.

It has it's own internal codecs, so it should identify if it is indeed a codec problem on your PC.

The other possibility is perhaps you didn't map out/configure your soundcard audio correctly?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i just made it to play with WMP with changing audio codec in ffdshow,,,but still some of those clips do not have BASS low frequencies....so windvd7 even WMP do the same thing...VLC player do the same
    also i could not map any soundcard wrong because some clips do play with bass some not...it looks like they have made some mistake by mastering this dvd...
    can this DVD be made like this-faulty?...
    Quote Quote