VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone know what is the best video editor to do this in?

I wanted to make somehting like this in my video:

Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Possible answers:

1)

2) [ NO COMMENTS ]

3) *shakes head* (seriously)
    Quote Quote  
  3. LOL

For the animated .gifs, I think many people use Adobe ImageReady (not sure if this has been replaced in CS3, I'm still on CS2) and edit each frame by superimposing the head on each frame

This one's for Midzuki :P

Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    1) Thanks :P

2) The opening post did look/sound trollish to my brains
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't see how it would sound trollish. I'm just wondering if someone here knew if there was a program that could do Moving Paths/Keying very well.

I'm using High Quality videos, if I made it through Image ready, and then put them back in the video, i don't think they'll be high quality anymore
    Quote Quote  
  6. Oops I misread your post, I thought you asked how to make something like that...

You could do the same thing by exporting a sequences of images (.bmp if you want high quality), doing the same editing, and then reassembling

I don't know of any functions in Premiere or Vegas that automate the process, hopefully someone else does. I suspect if you want it to "look good" you will be going frame by frame anyways.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could do it by hand with keys in Vegas. Depending on the source you may not have to adjust every frame. If you want to automate it, even slightly, you would have to use a tracker. After Effects Pro bundle has one, as does Combustion, Fusion etc. It is a compositing job, so compositing tools would work best.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote