VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. when ever i try to capture from Turtle Beach AD FullCap to Cyberlink PowerDirector6
    the screen flicker.

i try to reset it to 640x480 (both flickers) and 720x480 in Cyberlink PowerDirector6 no good ether.

i can capture Nero 6 without any trouble and same for Turtle Beach AD FullCap, but when i try to capture using Cyberlink PowerDirector6 record video flicker a lot.

totally new to this.

i try to re-install Cyberlink PowerDirector6 & Turtle Beach AD FullCap, but still it flickers when Cyberlink PowerDirector6 capture the video feed.

Nero6 capture good without any flickering in the record video screen same for Turtle Beach AD FullCap,

btw: both are fully updated
    Attactment is a small video clip on what it look like as it records you see the flicker's in the screen

animation1.gif
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Chief ADFP
    when ever i try to capture from Turtle Beach AD FullCap to Cyberlink PowerDirector6
    the screen flicker.

i try to reset it to 640x480 (both flickers) and 720x480 in Cyberlink PowerDirector6 no good ether.

i can capture Nero 6 without any trouble and same for Turtle Beach AD FullCap, but when i try to capture using Cyberlink PowerDirector6 record video flicker a lot.

totally new to this.

i try to re-install Cyberlink PowerDirector6 & Turtle Beach AD FullCap, but still it flickers when Cyberlink PowerDirector6 capture the video feed.

Nero6 capture good without any flickering in the record video screen same for Turtle Beach AD FullCap,

btw: both are fully updated
    Attactment is a small video clip on what it look like as it records you see the flicker's in the screen

animation1.gif
    That may be a field order issue. Change bottom field first to top field first or visa versa.

You can also capture with one application and then import the resultting file into the editor.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote  
  3. only found: Change bottom field first to top field first or visa versa
    option in the plug-in
    i check field order in Turtle Beach AD FullCap

still no good

i try to find it in Cyberlink PowerDirector6 for that option not listed or i could not find were it located in

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It should be in project preferences or in DVD MPeg2 encoder settings.

Otherwise cap in another app then import the file.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by edDV
    It should be in project preferences or in DVD MPeg2 encoder settings.

Otherwise cap in another app then import the file.
    yes i think i have to do that

don't know if there any better codec for Cyberlink PowerDirector6 then this one with the MEPG-2 glitchs in the recording video clip.

think i use Cyberlink PowerDirector6 with the video clips and record with another capture software, sad so freak glitchy lol

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have version 4 of Power Director on an older machine. I'll try to fire it up tonight.
    Quote Quote  
  7. i try support CyberLink on this all i get is re-install both the Capture card and Cyberlink PowerDirector6, after 5x doing that i gave up and seek help here
    Quote Quote