Hi all guys.
I own a TV Capturing card brand:-TV Capture card WDM Video capture and tv tuner

Before I bought A new Soundcard (trust 5.1) I was having problems with my built in Soundcard that it used to record the audio but it jumps from low to high without notice..
After buying the Trust 5.1 Soundcard the recording level was excellent when I record from the stereo mix or the line in etc.
The problem is now when I connect my DVB Through the TV Capture card through the composite and The audio through the soundcard audio in.. the voice and the record have crash in it.. I dotn know why I was not having this problem in the old built in audio card.. When I connected the audio output from the DVB to the microphone slot it was recording fine but the voice wasnt good i mean cause it wasn't be good to record from microphone .. the normal thing is to record from the Line In slot..
So anyone can help me solving this problem thanks
and also I record using windvr 3.. I thought that the problem might be from the programme so I open the Jet Audio Programme and tried to record from the Line In while the DVB was connected the record was the same.. not good
I even tried to recrod different stuff through the Line In.. The result was excellent except the DVB
Any help?

and also if someone recommend a programme better than WINDVR3 for recording with better size.. if there is a programme for recording and encoding same time to avi. cause windvr record only to mpg format and take a lot of size.

thanks in advance./