VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i read a few post on how to fix audio thats out of sync after it turn into dvd but i dont get what it mean to demultiplex and what burning program(what i means is what program do i use to merge the audio and video when burning*has to work on vista*) do i use to burn it?? and can i do it b4 the burning to fix it?? can u guid me to some programs??
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't have Vista, so I can help you that much but people are going to want more information:

What is your input file? What codec and container? Is it .mpg, .avi? Use mediainfo if you don't know

It sound like your end goal is to make a DVD out of this input file?

What kind "out of sync?" Is it constant like 1sec all the way through, or does it get worse as the movie progresses?

Demultiplexing is just separating the audio & video into elementary streams.
    Quote Quote  
  3. the out of sync is a constance out of sync like the audio is 3 sec ahead it dont get worse all the way through but is not out of sync when i was watching it on my computer only after i burn it

Heres the info u ask
    Format : AVI
    Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
    Format/Family : RIFF
    File size : 76.3 MiB
    PlayTime : 24mn 7s
    Bit rate : 442 Kbps
    StreamSize : 1.64 MiB
    Writing application : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)
    Writing library : VirtualDubMod build 2540/release

Video #0
    Codec : AVC
    Codec/Family : AVC
    Codec/Info : Intel H.264
    Codec profile : High@L5.1
    Codec settings, CABAC : Yes
    Bit rate : 305 Kbps
    Width : 704 pixels
    Height : 400 pixels
    Display Aspect ratio : 16/9
    Frame rate : 23.976 fps
    Resolution : 12 bits
    Chroma : 4:2:0
    Interlacement : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.045
    StreamSize : 52.6 MiB

Audio #0
    Codec : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3
    Codec profile : Joint stereo
    Bit rate mode : CBR
    Bit rate : 128 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
    Resolution : 16 bits
    Video0 delay : 8s
    StreamSize : 22.1 MiB
    Writing library : LAME3.96
    Quote Quote  
  4. come on cant u atleast help me?? i read abit about it at https://forum.videohelp.com/topic230016.html but i need someone to show me the program, i usally use ashampoo shrink and burn and now i am even getting more of these "out of sync" vob files that work perfect when it was in avi i know what the guid mean but i just cant find the right program
    Quote Quote