VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hy guys, i have download a streaming video from here (original video) just for cut the linetime.

I've edited the movie with Pinnacle Studio Plus and saved as "Local Area Network 384Kbps"

But i've problem, when i listentin the edited video on pc or when i upload it into Youtube, Blogger... The audio seems a little weird.

This is the original video and the edited video advanced settings, i think i saved it in the right definition (LAN 384Kbps).

You can watch my edited video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67t2SeBZmg

Put the audio a little more higher it's strange.

Can you help me?
    Quote Quote  
  2. The audio is way overmodulated (recorded too loud) and the left and right channels are recorded out of phase. Remove one channel to make it mono. Decrease the volume by 3 dB. A low pass filter will remove some of the overmodulation harshness.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by k.
    The original quality was low to start with and you're only making it worse by re-encoding to a low bitrate. Try editing "losslessly" with AsfBin to avoid further recompression.

Hy, thanks to reply my question. I have downloaded AsfBin and run the program then i cut the movie, but what progam's button can i edit "losslessly". Sorry to be a little n00b.

Originally Posted by jagabo
    The audio is way overmodulated (recorded too loud) and the left and right channels are recorded out of phase. Remove one channel to make it mono. Decrease the volume by 3 dB. A low pass filter will remove some of the overmodulation harshness.

Hy, thanks to reply too. What software can i use to do that?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't deal much with WMV but you need to demux the audio, decompress it, edit it with a program like Audacity, then mux it with the original video stream.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by k.
    Originally Posted by Thr0ttleman
    Hy, thanks to reply my question. I have downloaded AsfBin and run the program then i cut the movie, but what progam's button can i edit "losslessly". Sorry to be a little n00b.
    AsfBin does only lossless editing and that's why you're only limited to cutting, joining and extracting tracks. "Lossless" means that no re-encoding/re-compression is done and thus there's no quality loss.
    I tried it but really not works. I think that Windows Media Player Streaming on Websites has something different compared with Youtube/Blogger...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Youtube will convert your stereo audio to mono by averaging together the two channels. Since the channels are out-of-phase averaging them together produces silence.
    Quote Quote