Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the subs dont work
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Im new to this as i normally use Tversity to stream to my xbox 360 from my PC, and use standard definition AVi movies that Tversity transcodes on the fly. However, im currently downloading a MKV file which is a 5GB movie @ 1080, once i have followed the tutorial above I take it ill have an MP4 the 360 can use ( either less than 4GB or split. Will it then stream straight to Xbox 360 with Tversity without it transcoding (on-the-fly) to WMV as it would normally ? reason being, i understand that this would be very system resource intensive and make play back jumpy and unwatchable
    Quote Quote  
  3. Man it seems like the experts just up and bailed on this thread My xbox points to the folder I put the mp4 in, like it thinks there's a video file there, but when I open the folder it says no videos _ _ They are completely playable in WMP as mp4 or avi but xbox360 only wants to tease me
    Quote Quote  
  4. Edit Forget it it works
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    My AC3filter options button wont work.
    Any way to fix? or maybe conclusion as to what the problem is
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    How i can add Greek subtitles to the mp4 that gotsent created because i choose the greek srt file with gotsent 0.24 b8 but none of subtitle appear at the mp4 file.

THANKS.
    Quote Quote