VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I bought an internal Pioneer dvd burner for my computer . I tried to download movies from Limewire and Burn to DVD .In doing that I found out the Nero 7 essentials software that came with it does not do what I had planned .Can anyone tell me what I can download to copy movies to a dvd so they can be played on a dvd player ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome to VideoHelp
    1) Please don't hijack threads. Start a new for a new question. I've split this out for you this once.
    2) Provide as much detail as possible to get as accurate help as possible.
    Like:
    What had you planned for Nero Essentials to do?
    What kind of movies have you downloaded? Careful! VideoHelp does not provide help with pirated copyrighted material (not uncommon on LimeWire).
    For most video conversions, there are already plenty of guides written. Look under Convert left, and use the format conversion selector.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  3. ...C O P Y L E F T JohnnyBob's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by pammie1960
    I bought an internal Pioneer dvd burner for my computer . I tried to download movies from Limewire and Burn to DVD .In doing that I found out the Nero 7 essentials software that came with it does not do what I had planned .Can anyone tell me what I can download to copy movies to a dvd so they can be played on a dvd player ?
    I'm not familiar with Limewire nor with downloaded movies. What format are they in? Look at the folders/files with Windows Explorer and tell us what you see. Then, there might be software available to do what you want, and someone knowledgable here will probably know the answer. If they contain some kind of copy protection, then presumably they would have to be "ripped" as a first step(?)...
    Quote Quote