VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How do I stop my audio/sound mp3 file from playing when the video is finished playing? This my code below.

a = QTInput("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\gymnastics_vid\DSCN 3076.MOV", color = 2, quality = 100, audio = false, mode = 0, raw = "yuyv", info = 0, dither = 0)
    b = QtInput("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\gymnastics_vid\DSCN 3075.MOV", color = 2, quality = 100, audio = false, mode = 0, raw = "yuyv", info = 0, dither = 0)
    c = QtInput("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\gymnastics_vid\DSCN 3074.MOV", color = 2, quality = 100, audio = false, mode = 0, raw = "yuyv", info = 0, dither = 0)

the_audio=DirectShowSource ("C:\music\Club_Break_Beats_Techno\(Armand_Van_Hel den)_-_Witch_Doktor.mp3")
    combined= a+b

test_clip=AudioDub(combined, the_audio)
    logo = imagesource("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\video_editing\proje cts\gymnastics\Brand\brand_blank_ver_0.png", end=100).ConvertToYUY2 ().assumefps(test_clip)

logo = audiodub(logo, blankclip(test_clip, length=logo.FrameCount()))

logo + test_clip

My ideas are something to do with KillAudio() at the last frame of the movie. I am not sure how to construct this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Fruitless comment:

any path that begins with "Docs and Settings\etc" is a bad idea IMHO
    (annoyingly long + cocksucks the "geniuses" from Microsoft).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    [SOLUTION SOLVED]

trim(0,last.FrameCount()-1)

This is how you fix this problem. I am using SUPER @ as the encoder, maybe this might be the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    lindylex wrote:

[SOLUTION SOLVED]
    Better click the "edit" button for the starting post of this thread and then
    add the tag [SOLVED] to the title.

I have never tried the "QTinput()" thing, so I don't know if it works
    as good as/better than "DirectShowSource()".

Anyway I would never use the same term ("logo") for meaning two
    or more distinct things unless it was strictly necessary for the programming code
    (yes, Avisynth can go much more complex than you've ever thought )

P.S.: Folders on the desktop still are a very bad idea IMO.
    Quote Quote