VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hiya ..I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread, i have been trying to find the correct one but dont have a clue where it is if it does exist
    hiya all hope you can help..
    Please wait a few seconds whilst your machine license is generated...

****** You have reached your license limit.

Either contact regrequest@<a class="contentlink" href="https://www.videohelp.com/tools/SVCD2DVD" targe...cd2dvd</a>.com or try again later:

You are allowed 3 machine licences per registration. In addition, once a license is 60 days old you are entitled to another one.

thats the message ive had today after formatting my pc the 3rd time today 1st time was just a normal format that i do every 8 weeks the i did a system restore as my brother was playing with dirty sites . After that svcd encounterd a error and closed. i reformated today (3rd time and that message has appeard. it says i have to wait 60 days to reactivate but i really do rely on the programe to convert my files.
    So... is there any way somebody could help out on this . ive done it before and i sent a pm and the staff reset it but this time i have had no reply . I format alot just not 3 times in 2 months (i like to test different xps such as black xp/vortex vista/last xp17
    please help im so stressed out
    Quote Quote  
  2. Be patient, CB will get to it as soon as he can.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Okay thanks Jik.

Appreciate the reply ..
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hiya still nothing . due to the weekend its busy as i get the time off work. does anybody else have another suggetion for me
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No, Chris is the only one who can help you with this.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  6. Patience - this is not a front line of livelihood for any of us. We have jobs, families and lives - even(or especially?!?) CB. Give it time.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  7. Ok sorry . Thanks for the heads up I convert kids movies see for cresh and it kinda helps with the job as the children settle. I'm able to to spend more time with the disabled then . I was just hopping to have it sorted as i have a new beemovie for them .No worrys though thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    red-bull: Please email me and or PM me and i will sort it for you... I just need the email address your registered with.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Thanks very much . Email sent
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hiya Badger . Im happy and Gratefull mate .. problem solved
    Thanks again
    Quote Quote