VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I am having an unusual issue with DVD Remake that I was wondering if anyone else is having. I can be doing anything at all, editing a DVD's audio, subtitles, PGC's, etc, and all of a sudden, it will just make a "beep" sound and shut down on me with no waring or explanation. I always lose what I am doing when this happens. can anyone explain this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Before spending any time troubleshooting a problem with version 3.1.4 I highly recommend you upgrade to the current version (3.6.3) first.

I'm not saying that the current version will necessarily fix your problem, but it might. If it doesn't, at least you won't be trying to fix an obsolete version.

-drjtech
    They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ashoun
    Hi, I am having an unusual issue with DVD Remake that I was wondering if anyone else is having. I can be doing anything at all, editing a DVD's audio, subtitles, PGC's, etc, and all of a sudden, it will just make a "beep" sound and shut down on me with no waring or explanation. I always lose what I am doing when this happens. can anyone explain this?
    Does this happen with any other program? Anything else at all?

Sounds almost like a hardware problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok, upgraded to latest version, and the problem seems to have gone away. Thanks guys! Don't know what it really was. I have a good antivirus and spyware installed.
    Quote Quote