VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab Passkey and copy Blu-ray and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 361 to 379 of 379
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Alex_ander View Post
    Here's the link working for me at the moment (downloading the .mp4 with DownThemAll plugin; 353 MB - while it keeps playing - not sure whether it's necessary):

    http://alphavod.akamaized.net/2017-2018/microsites/soi/TO_SOI_SOU_S04_EP23_XRISTOUGENN...6d6516a03aa23b

    Got the link using F12 in Firefox (the item is marked as 'media' in the 'cause' column of Network tab), maybe you'll need to do the same to make it work for you.
    Still working link! Thank you so much... So now there is no need to download video and audio parts separately..
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi, I'm new to this site and forum and a video novice. Trying to workout how I can download this video to a file for playback offline:

    https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-street-prospect-1947-online

    Anybody know if this is possible and if so, how I would get started?

    Any help appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I used Tubedigger ($15) Chromium 3 setting. You probably could also download with youtube-dl (free software).
    Link to video:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/61125/sp.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  4. I used Tubedigger ($15) and UK IP software. You probably can also download with youtube-dl.
    Link to video:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/61125/den.mp4
    Link to subtitles:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/61125/den.srt
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    I used Tubedigger ($15) Chromium 3 setting. You probably could also download with youtube-dl (free software).
    Link to video:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/61125/sp.mp4
    That's amazing jimdagys - my Dad was so pleased (he's archiving local history). Is there any chance you could work your magic on this link:


    https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-midland-journey-1947-online
    Quote Quote  
  6. I need to get this video http://www.mtvasia.com/episodes/s62i2e/the-ride-enrique-iglesias-the-ride-S1-E2 .I tried with livestreamer but it only downloads 8 minute of the video.Can you please help me?Sorry for my English
    Quote Quote  
  7. @bournville
    Here you go
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NYS, USA
    Search Comp PM
    Many years of computer knowledge, but multimedia still has a lot of mysteries for me. What's the difference between streaming video/audio and the ordinary audio/video that comes from a website? What makes it streaming?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Россия
    Search Comp PM
    Hello! Could you please help me to download my videos from that piano competition website:
    http://lleidatv.alacarta.cat/concurs-de-piano-ricard-vines/capitol/ricard_vinyes_elimi...r-ucraina-1989
    http://lleidatv.alacarta.cat/concurs-de-piano-ricard-vines/capitol/semifinals-2018-tru...r-ucraina-1989
    I've tried a lot of ways of dowloading that... But there is no result(((
    Thanks a lot in advance!!!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Streamlink with Headers and F12. Filter by m3u8 brings up 3 x m3u8s. Use the master m3u8. The onsite media player is offering a 360p or a 720p but 'best' is 1280p x 960p. (Both videos supplied if you still cant succeed yourself, my friend).

    Eliminat˛ria 2018 - TRUKHIN, ALEXANDER (Ucra´na 1989) Concurs de piano Ricard Vi˝es

    Code:
    streamlink --http-header "User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0" --http-header "Referer=https://playerssl.cdnmedia.tv/embed/4350975b02/df106185-9238-8687-f9eb-8e2f4826a043" -o 89.ts "https://vodingesta6018-ahoramedia-tv.akamaized.net/video/lleidatv/piano-dimecres-df106185-9238_H,700,1500,.MP4.urlset/master.m3u8" best
    Download

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!TTBGgSaJ!tPUva9UnFlSfbVv64FDmBU3NMC0yeNUHtfqI7JfhrAw
    Semifinals 2018, TRUKHIM, ALEXANDER (Ucra´na 1989) - Concurs de piano Ricard Vi˝es

    Code:
    streamlink --http-header "User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0" --http-header "Referer=https://playerssl.cdnmedia.tv/embed/4350975b02/df106185-9238-8687-f9eb-8e2f4826a043" -o semi.ts "https://vodingesta6018-ahoramedia-tv.akamaized.net/video/lleidatv/piano-semifinalde55fd7c-a282_H,700,1500,.MP4.urlset/master.m3u8" best
    Download

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!uPxkRQyI!IwyxZpNZlFJ92j02WESY6WurzruWsWRgPF5gher6Nc0
    Last edited by codehound; 14th Sep 2018 at 07:44.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Россия
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Streamlink with Headers and F12. Filter by m3u8 brings up 3 x m3u8s. Use the master m3u8. The onsite media player is offering a 360p or a 720p but 'best' is 1280p x 960p. (Both videos supplied if you still cant succeed yourself, my friend).

    Eliminat˛ria 2018 - TRUKHIN, ALEXANDER (Ucra´na 1989) Concurs de piano Ricard Vi˝es

    Code:
    streamlink --http-header "User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0" --http-header "Referer=https://playerssl.cdnmedia.tv/embed/4350975b02/df106185-9238-8687-f9eb-8e2f4826a043" -o 89.ts "https://vodingesta6018-ahoramedia-tv.akamaized.net/video/lleidatv/piano-dimecres-df106185-9238_H,700,1500,.MP4.urlset/master.m3u8" best
    Download

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!TTBGgSaJ!tPUva9UnFlSfbVv64FDmBU3NMC0yeNUHtfqI7JfhrAw
    Semifinals 2018, TRUKHIM, ALEXANDER (Ucra´na 1989) - Concurs de piano Ricard Vi˝es

    Code:
    streamlink --http-header "User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0" --http-header "Referer=https://playerssl.cdnmedia.tv/embed/4350975b02/df106185-9238-8687-f9eb-8e2f4826a043" -o semi.ts "https://vodingesta6018-ahoramedia-tv.akamaized.net/video/lleidatv/piano-semifinalde55fd7c-a282_H,700,1500,.MP4.urlset/master.m3u8" best
    Download

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!uPxkRQyI!IwyxZpNZlFJ92j02WESY6WurzruWsWRgPF5gher6Nc0
    Dear codehound, I don't know how to thank you!!!
    I'm so grateful, you are doing wonders!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  12. mr.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Netherlands
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Rovideo View Post
    Many years of computer knowledge, but multimedia still has a lot of mysteries for me. What's the difference between streaming video/audio and the ordinary audio/video that comes from a website? What makes it streaming?
    It's not easy to explain, you connect to a special url, you also open a port where the data comes from and from there it's feed into an prog. on yur pc, or a plugin in your browser so you see it on the webpage you're on, alorts of scripting is done, if your downstream isn't that fast, scripts will detect and connect you to a slower stream, de stream also is fed through a special internet protocol, a file would have a checksum which tells it 's finished a stream does not, and it will go on even when parts are missed, a stream is started by handshaking with the server it comes from, it is data that becomes a video while you start dowloading, i guess digital telivision now, is much like it, IPTV, DVB-S DVB-C DVB-T
    Maybe not exactly like i say, but in general it is like that i thought, anone correct me when i'm wrong.
    Quote Quote  
  13. how to record or download streaming video of altbalaji.com & zee5.com
    Quote Quote  
  14. Need access.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    London
    Search PM
    I want to download this video:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bp23sq/black-hollywood-theyve-gotta-have-us-se...-and-pioneers#

    Can anyone help me? I tried using youtube-dl but it's not working for some reason.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Need access.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads