VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm having a hard time finding ripit4me, the full program with the installer. I've tried google, yahoo and msn no help. If their is any software that is equal to ripit4me please let me.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You have a link to it in your post. (The ripit4me in red It goes to our 'Tools' page. A couple of sites available from there.

Not really equivalent, but DVDFab HD Decrypter will work with newer videos. RipIt4Me is no longer being developed.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After downloading ripit4me(1.7.1.0) I noticed their was no auto-installer like the previous verison. After extracting the program I cut and pasted the icon to my desktop. Then I ran ripit4me in wizard mode, everything seemed fine untill I went to play it on my dvd. The dvd played normal up to screen selection. After selecting a screen it would freeze up. I have used ripit4me with the auto-installer with no problem.What I'm I doing wrong? Do I need the auto-installer to run ripit4me correctly?? If so where can i find it. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Check your inbox....

It should not be a problem if you just copy the .exe file...

Maybe you have got a bad burn... I advise you to use imgburn

stars....
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by benzboy
    What I'm I doing wrong? Do I need the auto-installer to run ripit4me correctly?? If so where can i find it. Thanks
    RipIt4Me is a freeware utility that helps you backup your copy protected DVDs. Recently released DVDs are now very often equipped with stronger copy protections - such as ARccOS and RipGuard DVD. Programs like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter cannot handle these types of discs. RipIt4Me is fully automated and the wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps involved. If you prefer, there is also a true "1-Click" mode that will perform all the involved steps automatically for you. Development stopped April 1 2007.
    Quote Quote