VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    cant get the eac3to to work... i use version 1.65 - but get the following error :
    "eac3to.exe är inte ett internt kommando , externt kommando , program eller kommandofil"

What's wrong....???
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried the gui? http://madshi.net/EAC3toGUI.zip extract it to the same folder as the eac3to.exe.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by kulmagen
    cant get the eac3to to work... i use version 1.65 - but get the following error :
    "eac3to.exe är inte ett internt kommando , externt kommando , program eller kommandofil"

What's wrong....???
    First of all, you post in English and then you post the error message in Swedish. Swedish isn't real good for a lot of us. If you want to post in Russian, Spanish or Portuguese then you and I can talk, but honestly, 99.9% of us have no idea what that error message means.

Secondly, you might consider going to the forums at http://www.doom9.net about this. That seems to be the official home of this program and I'm sure you can get better help there. Most of us here don't use this program and thus can't help you. I think you've done pretty well that Baldrick had a suggestion for you as that's more than I would have expected.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Place EAC3TO in the root of your C drive. Place the audio file in the same location and re-name the audio file to something simple like "audio".

Select the sonic decoder. If you have not already installed the sonic decoder, you will need to find it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. If you are using Vista you may want to run as admin. I seem to have to do that when it in my c drive
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for the tip... but now , whe i moved the eac3to to my c-drive , and renamed the Poseidon-audio-file to audio.dd+ , and start the eac3togui - the program looks for a file called "audio.dd" withut the "+" and it can't find a file with that name of course... What's wrong now ?
    i choose the dolby digital plus-file from the original-hddvd , and renamed it to audio.dd+ after i ripped the hddvd to my harddrive... but , as i said - the program keeps looking for a file without the "+" ???
    Weird !!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    and another "thing"... is there a way to "keep" subtitles from the HDDVD , so that i can watch the movie with swedish subtitles , when i have convrted it to BLU-RAY ???
    Quote Quote  
  8. This is what i do. Eac3to is in my c drive. My evodemux is set to use the extension of eac3(ie vc1/sup/eac3. I name the audio file audio.eac3 and put that file in my c drive as well. Since im using vista home prem., i right click and run as admin. I tell the eac3 gui where the actual eac3 ap is select my file. I have sonic decoder installed so i use sonic and not nero. ive had to play with the ac3 bit rate trye 448 if that doesnt work try 640 or 192

See here as well for hd to blu ray

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=134227
    Quote Quote