VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Im having problems with the application "Absolute MP3 splitter" as soon as i hit it to start and operation i get a message "Access violation at adress 7C91OF29 in module ntdll.dll" Read of adress FF1BFD97" and it after crashes, have tested to reinstall and delete all references to the program without result, could it be a codec pack for instance thath perhaps could disturb here? is it an idea to uninstall such and test?
    i take it thath "ntdll" is corrupted ore something? its a system file so it whas hard do delete it lol, this program has worked earlier..so its something with my current windows XP installation screwing up

did some googling and atleast found something describing something similar
    http://www.ucap.biz/manuals/Error_Message_-_Crystal_Re-1.htm
    and i have version 5.1.2600.2180, and i have SP2, and i dont want to download their service pack 3...i think?

any ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. re-install Xp and see if it works .
    Scan your disk for surface errors.
    re-seat all your memory chips (on the computer, not your own if you are a robot)
    use a different application.
    official service pack 3 not available yet
    Corned beef is now made to a higher standard than at any time in history.
    The electronic components of the power part adopted a lot of Rubycons.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hm..i think i go for another software instead of reinstall Windows, cause its only this soft who are scewing, but thanks anyway, its not a whole world thread..just thath i like this soft, but truly there are others thath works pretty same
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Has this SW worked on the computer with XP?
    Have you installed anyother SW lately?
    Does it work on another computer with XP?
    Quote Quote