VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I go to the free page on the website the download icons disappear and I cannot download. I remeber someone posting about this a while ago but I didn't have any problems then. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas why? I've checked pop up blocker, firewall etc.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i was just there and the site is working fine. what browser are you using? does it allow javascript? if not turn it on.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. I use IE6 and javascript is allowed.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    firefox..... microsoft is going to force i.e.7 on you shortly anyway with a stealth update.(ok so it's a rumor, but ....)
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I was a part of the discussion in that post you are referring to and that poster having problems was also using internet explorer. I would also like to suggest you using firefox for your browser as well. You will no longer have those problems then. I only use ie for those few sites that just don't work with anything else. I think if you switch you'll like it.

Here is the direct link if you absolutely don't want to switch browsers.
    http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=HDDECRYPTER
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks for the link Freebird73717, much appreciated. I'll give firefox a try.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    And a nice feature with Firefox is that it has a free ad-on called IE View that allows you to right click on any page and gives you the option to "View This Page in IE". Very Handy.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Nothing wrong with IE,it must be your AV software or some other setting.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can't copy "saw IV" with DVD fab decrypter lates version. can someone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  10. hans,last i checked DVD Fab Decrypter had the latest support for Saw 4. I copied it myself for my sister and it copied just fine. make sure you have the most recent version. they updated again a couple of days ago.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by HacktheHacker
    When I go to the free page on the website the download icons disappear and I cannot download. I remeber someone posting about this a while ago but I didn't have any problems then. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas why? I've checked pop up blocker, firewall etc.
    Just to be sure, did you go to this page?:

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

DVDFab Decrypter is now DVDFab HD Decrypter
    Quote Quote  
  12. Works great for me. Nothing better than DVDFab.
    Quote Quote