VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible, using TMPGNC DVD AUTHOR to add a music track to the menu title pages...........
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yes. In version 1.6 it may only be included as a motion background: Menu display setting > Motion menu > check Motion menu and Use audio... You will need to render an mpg file containing static image or a movie + audio. Import it by clicking on a menu background.

I don't know how it is in version 2 as I upgraded to 3. In "Menu edit" option in 3.x there is a separate setting tab for "BGM audio selection".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    "You will need to render an mpg file containing static image or a movie + audio."

Can you tell me how i can do this...............and what program i need. Thanks so much for helping me out!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It depends on what version you have....

TSUNAMI-MPEG DVD Author PRO & TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 with DivX Authoring let you add audio seperately to your menus.

I know the original two version you had to make an MPG file with either a still photo or video with the audio already added.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    "I know the original two version you had to make an MPG file with either a still photo or video with the audio already added"

I have a version 1.5, but it will let me use and audio track as the BGM, i just need to know how to add audio to a photo or make an mpeg file of a still photo, cheers for the assistance
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I used to use TMPGEnc, add a photo, add the wav file, then encode it to dvd spec's and it would create the video of the still for the length of the audio file i added.

I think TMPGEnc will allow you to use the dvd encoding for a limited time then you have to pay for it, and i'm sure there are other freeware encoders you could prob. do it with also, i just don't use many freeware encoders & very rarely when i do.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Having trouble with this, i have imported a jpeg picture file into TMPGnc plus. and then a WAV audio track, then created a file from the two, BUT the audio doesnt come out on the finished product...............Part of the problem i think, is that the TMPGnc wizard wont let me import a jpeg/BMP image. BUT when i close the wizard down and use the normal program it alllows it, BUT i still get no audio on the outputted MPEG (m2v file) file, Any ideas on whats going wrong
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    An M2V file is NOT an mpg, it is JUST the video portion.

You could always take that M2V and mux it with the original wav file,

What do you have it set to under "Stream Type"

The you can open the "Load" button and either load the "DVD (NTSC) template" or the "unlock Template" and adjust the settings manually, if you know what they all need to be set at.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    SORTED, it doesnt come much clearer than that. thanks so much for the info.............
    Quote Quote