VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, i would like to ask whether this since-always problem i got is common or not and how should i fix it.

Most of the mpg/avi videos i download and then try to convert and burn into DVD are ridiculous in terms that audio and video do not match. My pc is not very fast but i can't really think that this is the problem since i can successfully do other multimedia jobs. I have used a lot of different programs and methods to overcome this problem but they are either useless or they take such a long time that finally doesn't worth it.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What tools are you using? ConvertXtoDVD is best for downloaded material.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well depends on the source... Most often i use WinAVI Video Converter for the conversions and then either dvd shrink to compress 'n burn or dvd-lab pro to make some further stuff to compile. i will try your suggestion too though. In case the source video has the problem, do you know any fixing solutions?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    WinAVI has a poor reputation around here. But ConvertX usually handles video off the net fairly well, even PAL<>NTSC conversions and most MP3 VBR audio. VBR audio is a common cause of sync problems when converted to DVD formats.

For freeware FAVC does fairly well with most source material.
    Quote Quote