VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello. I have a problem with svcd2dvd
    I start the executable, then the registration wizard starts and all 3 fields are filled in. Then clicked register, but the program just closes out and when I go to open the program again it keeps making me register.
    Thank you
    "Nos estamos quedando sin genios: Einstein se murió, Bethooven se quedó sordo y a mi me duele la cabeza ..."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you on Vista?
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No, windowsxp sp2.
    And if it helps, svcd2dvd 2.1 (build 2.1.2308) works perfect.
    Thank you
    "Nos estamos quedando sin genios: Einstein se murió, Bethooven se quedó sordo y a mi me duele la cabeza ..."
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I too have the same problem. exactly the same. I am however on Vista Home Pro. Wehn I download the demo version, I can start the program. When I purchased, downloaded and installed the full version however....it just takes me through the registration and then nada. I just downloaded the latest version of svcd2dvd last night. Uninstalled, reinstalled...same issue. The one thing I did notice is that there's no "svcd2dvd/exe" file to be found.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by f1rstborn
    I too have the same problem. exactly the same. I am however on Vista Home Pro. Wehn I download the demo version, I can start the program. When I purchased, downloaded and installed the full version however....it just takes me through the registration and then nada. I just downloaded the latest version of svcd2dvd last night. Uninstalled, reinstalled...same issue. The one thing I did notice is that there's no "svcd2dvd/exe" file to be found.
    As you have vista - can you take a look at this thread about installation and Vista issues?

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic324278.html#1776530

(In particular: installation in a folder other than "Program Files" and running "As Administrator")
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote