VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've had my WinTV-Go for years now and its never caused a problem

Recently i formatted my pc and re-installed all the software.

I went to capture a VHS to my PC and some how the audios out of sync

ive always did things exactly the same yet its not out of sync? ive formatted my pc millions of times and neve rhad this issue

also for some reason when i play a vhs in wintv software there isnt any sound but there is when its finished recording

whats all this about never had this issue before? cant seem to get it to play sound

Im using a VHS with a SCART to S-VIDEO Cable and then the audio from the VCR is Photo >L 3.5mm Stero Jack

its around about 24ms out i think but i just cant seem to get it to sync

PLEASE HELP
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Same software and drivers for the card? If so, you might try newer ones. If not, maybe older ones. If nothing else has changed in hardware, then maybe it's a software/driver problem.

I would also look to any other programs you have installed that might have similar capabilities. They may be conflicting with the cards drivers/programs.

If you are using the exact same programs/drivers, there is also a slight possibility the the order in which the programs were installed may be causing a problem.

Generally that card is very stable. Unless the card itself is having a problem, then it should be 'fixable'.
    Quote Quote