VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had a defective dvd-r disk of home videos and pics that could not be read so i used isobuster to extract the tracks. i got 86 tracks that have some track at 400kbs and others at 112 mbs. I am assuming the large 1's are video and the small one pics. How do i get them back to playable dvd images? I extracted them to iso images. now what?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Isobuster should have read the disc and created an iso image of the original disc or folders containing the files within the DVD. If it is an iso, you can mount it using a program such as daemon tools (creates a virtual dvd drive). You should then be able to use/play/browse the iso just like a regular DVD. If it is instact and functional, then just try reburning it. If it is the file version, just create an new iso with the extracted files. After the new iso is created, you can mount the image and verify it is functional.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i don't think it worked, or you didn't use it correctly. if isobuster had found anything usable it would have written them as files with normal extensions. if it did you should have highlighted them and right clicked, selected extract objects and saved them to your hard drive.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote