+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40
FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1190
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Try version 0.9.2 from here http://avanti.arrozcru.org
    this is exactly version i currently use, but it's not support drag and drop and maped samba shared disc , i'm was using old version with last ffmpeg, before i made crop video.

Can anyone explain aboute field "Denoice" it's a hqdn3d filter and i can insert somthing like this 2:0.5:1:0.5 ?
    And i can preview denoice by click "FFplay Filter Preview" i.e. #1 cut segment from video by coping video source -ss 00:10:00 -t 00:01:00 #2 using this segment like source video and adjust filters Denoice and crop and preview it "FFplay Filter Preview" #3 return source full video and Start process...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by vijm1972 View Post
    Have one Apple ProRes HQ HD MOV file in 29.970 Interlace format as per below cadence pattern.
    Some shots in 2:2:2:4, some are 3:2 and some are in 2:2. Most of the shots are fast moving shots and some are graphics.

I am not sure how can I use TIVTC or any other filter to correct the cadence issue. I have require output in APR HQ HD 29.970 Progressive. Is it possible to correct the cadence in one go?
    I'm from a PAL country and know hardly anything about telecine patterns.

My advice is to copy the FFmpeg html documentation from the latest Zeranoe build to the ".../ffmpeg/doc" folder at where you installed Avanti. You then have the full FFmpeg documentation off-line available in Avanti. Click on the question mark at the top right for a index. There, at "FFmpeg Filters" see the "fieldmatch" command which allows to set the patterns. You can put the command at the FFmpeg script editor like for example ...

-vfin "fieldmatch=order=tff:combmatch=none,decimate"

If the source is true interlaced (not telecined), you have to use one of the FFmpeg deinterlace options.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Kvach View Post
    Try version 0.9.2 from here http://avanti.arrozcru.org
    this is exactly version i currently use, but it's not support drag and drop and maped samba shared disc , i'm was using old version with last ffmpeg, before i made crop video.

Can anyone explain aboute field "Denoice" it's a hqdn3d filter and i can insert somthing like this 2:0.5:1:0.5 ?
    And i can preview denoice by click "FFplay Filter Preview" i.e. #1 cut segment from video by coping video source -ss 00:10:00 -t 00:01:00 #2 using this segment like source video and adjust filters Denoice and crop and preview it "FFplay Filter Preview" #3 return source full video and Start process...
    Drag and drop should work up to Windows 8.1. I heard it's not working in Windows 10. I'm not able to test mapping to a samba shared disc. Avanti can access USB and DVD/Bluray devices but as I remember well, it doesn't see the Windows mapping option.

Denoise is indeed hqdn3d and you can enter 2:0.5:1:0.5 at the "Denoise" field. FFplay preview will show the result of your settings. You can click on the denoise field and press <F1> for help on this subject.

To create a segment, set audio and video codec to "Copy" and put -ss 00:10:00 -t 00:01:00 at the [USER_VIDEO_OPTIONS] section of the FFmpeg script editor.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Denoise is indeed hqdn3d
    - it's perfect
    win7 x64 - avanti can't handle drag and drop , but on old ver. work and with mapped disc too.

thanks a lot Chris
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    win7 x64 - avanti can't handle drag and drop , but on old ver. work and with mapped disc too.
    That surprises me! AFAIK it should work on Windows 7. I do not have any influence on it because it's a feature, offered by the used programming language (Gui4Cli). Avanti 0.9.2 uses a later Gui4Cli version but drag and drop still works on XP with this. It might be one of the unpredictable Windows 7/8/10 issues. You could play around a bit with the Avanti install path as suggested here; http://avanti.arrozcru.org/windows7.htm

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Chris,

Please let me know how can I remove sync line (VITC line) from video?
    Please find attached screen shot for your reference.

Thanks
    Vijay
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sync Line.jpg
Views:	1268
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	34775  

Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Please let me know how can I remove sync line (VITC line) from video?
    Please find attached screen shot for your reference.
    If you want to preserve both the frame size and aspect ratio, you can crop off x lines on top and pad x/2 line at the top and bottom. E.g. crop 32 lines from the top and pad 16 at top and 16 at bottom. You can do this at the Avanti "Crop/Scale/Pad" page.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    If you cropped source, but leave "Freme size" "Source" then the image will stretch!!!

new video will be 694x558
    Last edited by Kvach; 11th Dec 2015 at 09:18.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    If you cropped source, but leave "Freme size" "Source" then the image will stretch!!!
    Your findings and the given solution are correct. Avanti has no option to convert automatically to a non-standard frame size after cropping. It therefore is required to add the cropped frame size yourself to the frame size list. If you type the frame size and press <enter>, it is stored at the end of the list at the user section.

If it is a one-time-only thing, you can double-click on the frame size field to edit the frame size list (e.g. remove temporary entries).

Chris
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What is the easiest way to remove all audio from a clip without reencoding the video in Avanti?
    Last edited by masster; 15th Dec 2015 at 19:53.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by masster View Post
    What is the easiest way to remove all audio from a clip without reencoding the video?

the bitrate settings are not affected, you can change only "Container"
    audio also, but mirrored checkbox )
    Last edited by Kvach; 25th Dec 2015 at 02:24.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Cool. Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    I think I found a bug.
    When i select force Deinterlace TFF

And check in script editor "Insert Filter chain"
    -vfuser
    "yadif=0:1,
    scale=694:558,
    setdar=347/279"
    But http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#yadif-1
    yadif=0:1 -> BFF

Then i select BFF in main config, then in Filter chain is yadif=0:0
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    I think I found a bug.
    When i select force Deinterlace TFF

And check in script editor "Insert Filter chain"
    -vfuser
    "yadif=0:1,
    scale=694:558,
    setdar=347/279"
    But http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#yadif-1
    yadif=0:1 -> BFF

Then i select BFF in main config, then in Filter chain is yadif=0:0
    You're right, this is a bug! The required Yadif values are inversed.

Seems this has sneaked in at the time Yadif was introduced through libavfilter (long time ago). Before that, FFmpeg had a simple deinterlacer, called up as -deinterlace which had a related -top command where 1 was top and 0 bottom.

Code:
    `-deinterlace'
        Deinterlace pictures. 
    `-top n'
        top=1/bottom=0/auto=-1 field first
    (Above is taken from the old FFmpeg docs.)

Up till you, nobody seems to have noticed this bug. I do not plan a new Avanti version any time soon because of te OS issues but thanks for reporting anyway. It may help others for now to set up the deintelace option properly by using TFF for BFF and BFF for TFF.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    I just use Avanti as a generator console script to my home Linux server (fanless) and run it from the console scripts using ffmpeg
    therefore I noticed it
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys
    Quick help needed please. I want to cut a video clip from timeA to timeB. But I can't find for the life of me where to insert the start and finish times. Is there some interactive way to do it ? Like in virtualDub?
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by masster View Post
    Hi guys
    Quick help needed please. I want to cut a video clip from timeA to timeB. But I can't find for the life of me where to insert the start and finish times. Is there some interactive way to do it ? Like in virtualDub?
    Thanks.
    1) No interactive way - only command https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Seeking You can put it to "User VIDEO options" like -ss 00:06:00 -t 00:01:00 (-to 00:07:00)
    2) If you copy video stream it'll be from nearest key frame A to nearest key frame B (it's for all modern codecs, not like mpg2)
    3) If you need exactly timestamp A-B - you must reencode video
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for a very informative answer. It is rather disappointing that a GUI does not have this basic function interactive.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Just installed Avanti but every time I open it, I get a dialog box saying the program can't start (it starts anyway) because avcodec-56.dll is missing. What do I do?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Just installed Avanti but every time I open it, I get a dialog box saying the program can't start (it starts anyway) because avcodec-56.dll is missing. What do I do?
    You probably use a shared FFmpeg build (with separate dll's). Try the latest static Zeranoe build from here...

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

Avanti may have issues with the latest builds. If so, try the last recommended version for Avanti 0.9.2 from the Zeranoe archive.
    This is "ffmpeg version N-71959-g9253cc4" Zeranoe archive date May 7, 2015

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win32/static/

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
    Just installed Avanti but every time I open it, I get a dialog box saying the program can't start (it starts anyway) because avcodec-56.dll is missing. What do I do?
    You probably use a shared FFmpeg build (with separate dll's). Try the latest static Zeranoe build from here...

Avanti may have issues with the latest builds. If so, try the last recommended version for Avanti 0.9.2 from the Zeranoe archive.

Chris
    Thanks. It did have a problem with the latest build, something about not being able to locate a file. So I downloaded the version you recommended and copied the ffmpeg and ffplay files into Avanti's ffmpeg folder but now when I try to open Avanti, it just freezes. I've been staring at the words Starting up Avanti for about the last five minutes now. What's wrong with it?

EDIT: I don't know what happened there. I tried clicking on the box that said Starting up Avanti and it just closed. Still no sign of Avanti actually starting. So then I tried again, got the same Starting up Avanti box, but then the box disappeared and Avanti actually started. And no messages about anything missing this time. Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Can someone tell me what are the correct settings for creating an animated GIF with Avanti?
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Can someone tell me what are the correct settings for creating an animated GIF with Avanti?
    No need. Got ffmpeg working.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was just about to post here that I've got ffmpeg working! First, I followed this guy's instructions,

Originally Posted by Chris K View Post

Chris
    and downloaded the May 7, 2015 version, then I followed the instructions from here,

http://www.wikihow.com/Install-FFmpeg-on-Windows

so I could call ffmpeg from anywhere, then I followed your instructions,

Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    The 1st command scans the file, generates a palette
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.ext -vf palettegen palette.png
    The 2nd command generate the actual gif, using the palette
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.ext -i palette.png -lavfi paletteuse output.gif
    and was able, finally, to produce a perfect gif from the clip that Solveig wouldn't.

THANK YOU!
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Chris,

I am trying to transcode mp4 using Avanti, I am getting variable video bitrate in output. I had tried -b:v 512000 -minrate 512000 -maxrate 512000 -bufsize 512000 but still my ouput video bitrate is variable. Please suggest if there is any other settings to resolve that issue.

Also wanted to know which codec and settings you are using to create aac audio in mp4? My audio bitrate is constant 128 Kbps. If I use Avanti FFMPEG in command line I am getting audio and video bitrate variable.

I am using below command.

-c:v libx264 -s 640x480 -aspect 4:3 -b:v 512000 -minrate 512000 -maxrate 512000 -bufsize 512000 -pix_fmt yuv420p -coder 1 -flags +loop -cmp chroma -partitions +parti8x8+parti4x4+partp8x8+partb8x8 -me_method 4 -subq 6 -me_range 16 -g 15 -keyint_min 1 -bf 0 -intra -refs 4 -sc_threshold 40 -i_qfactor 0.71 -b_strategy 1 -qcomp 0.6 -qmin 10 -qmax 51 -qdiff 4 -direct-pred 1 -fast-pskip 1 -movflags +faststart -vprofile main -vlevel 4.1 -q:a 0 -c:a aac -b:a 128000 -ar 48000 -ac 2

Thanks
    Vijay
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Chris,

I am trying to transcode IMX 50 MOV using encoder D-10 IMX or copy video option, after conversion Display Aspect Ratio is showing 1.408 instead of 4:3. I have tried with command prompt option, but it's still showing same issue. My source file is in IMX 50 MOV format and I am transcoding it to same format. I just need to cut some frames at start.
    Can you please suggest how can I get proper aspect ratio?

Thanks,
    VIjay
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hi. I need to convert a MP4 file to RM/RMVB for use on a specific older device. I tried rv10 and rv20 from the codec library, both with default settings and mixing settings around to no avail.

The log shows:
    FFmpeg messages/warnings (limited):

Metadata_Read:
    ... major_brand : isom
    ... minor_version : 512
    ... compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41

Metadata_Read:
    ... handler_name : VideoHandler

Metadata_Read:
    ... handler_name : SoundHandler

Codec AVOption preset (Configuration preset) specified for output file #0
    ... (C:/Users/John/Desktop/avanti-092/YYN12.rm) has not been used for any stream. The most
    ... likely reason is either wrong type (e.g. a video option with no video streams) or that
    ... it is a private option of some encoder which was not actually used for any stream.

Metadata_Write:
    ... major_brand : isom
    ... minor_version : 512
    ... compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41

Metadata_Write:
    ... handler_name : VideoHandler

Metadata_Write:
    ... handler_name : SoundHandler

[rm @ 03d882e0] Muxing packets larger than 64 kB (73568) is not supported

av_interleaved_write_frame(): Not yet implemented in FFmpeg, patches welcome

video:226kB audio:19kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB
    ... muxing overhead: unknown

Conversion failed!

7:43:25 - bitrate: min 1883, max 1883, avg 1884 kbit/s
    7:43:25 - Q-scale: min 5.2, max 5.2, avg 5.2
    7:43:25 - frames : total 16, dup 2, drop 0

7:43:25 - Process finished after 00:00:01 hms with 4 messages/warnings.

The source file is completely fine with details:
    General
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media
    Codec ID : isom
    File size : 429 MiB
    Duration : 45mn 21s
    Overall bit rate : 1 323 Kbps
    Writing application : Lavf57.19.100
    Video #1
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : Main@L4.0
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Duration : 45mn 20s
    Bit rate : 1 155 Kbps
    Width : 1 024 pixels
    Height : 576 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Minimum frame rate : 12.500 fps
    Maximum frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.078
    Stream size : 374 MiB (87%)
    Writing library : x264 core 142 r2479 dd79a61
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=18 / lookahead_threads=4 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=20.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=20000 / vbv_bufsize=25000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Color primaries : BT.601 PAL
    Transfer characteristics : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.601
    Audio #2
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Duration : 45mn 21s
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 160 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 52.0 MiB (12%)

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Chris,

I am having trouble getting my avisynth script to encode to an MP4. I have not been able to successfully encode any avisynth script yet and we work primarily with that. I'm working on Windows 8.1 and it says that there are certain limitations with it. Do you have any tips on how to trouble shoot this? Attached is the script I used and the error message I'm getting.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 10.43.57 AM.png
Views:	2086
Size:	465.1 KB
ID:	38082  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.02.07 AM.png
Views:	460
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	38083  

Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
    My Source file is in 352x288 mkv format and watermark is also with same resolution in PNG format. I wanted to add that watermark onto mkv file. I don't wanted to position the watermark, it's pre adjusted to require position.
    I assume your watermark PNG is transparent (if not, make one). Then you can use the following script settings...

Code:
    [USER_SOURCE_PATHS]

-i "c:/your_watermark.png"

[USER_VIDEO_OPTIONS]

-filter_complex "overlay=x=0:y=0"

# additional commands (if required).

For all the options, see here ...

https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#overlay-1

Chris
    Hi,
    i have tried to insert a watermark with that script but it doesn't work
    The Image will not be inserted
    Quote Quote  
  29. FYI:

Recently I had an issue with FFMPEG crashing when called from Avanti but not when called from AVISynth. Took quite a lot of thrashing about to fix it. During that process I installed a new version of FFMPEG, ffmpeg-20160815-3282e31-win32-static.

I noticed that after that process (which I repeated with several versions), the first time Avanti 0.9.2 started it complained that it didn't have FFMPEG. Closing it and re-opening fixed that. (Somewher in that process Avanti renamed ffmpeg.exe to avanti_ffmpeg.exe.)

I now see in the log:

Code:
    [mp4 @ 07270140] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use ... AVStream.codecpar instead.
    I also have a bunch of stuff in the FFMPEG script editor which I didn't put there:

Code:
    [USER_VIDEO_OPTIONS]

-coder 1
    -flags +loop
    -cmp chroma
    -partitions +parti8x8+parti4x4+partp8x8+partb8x8
    -me_method hex
    -subq 6
    -me_range 16
    -g 250
    -keyint_min 25
    -sc_threshold 40
    -i_qfactor 0.71
    -b_strategy 1
    -qcomp 0.6
    -qmin 10
    -qmax 51
    -qdiff 4
    -direct-pred 1
    -fast-pskip 1
    Is all this expected?
    Quote Quote  
  30. Hey Chris got to say I really appreciate and like Avanti.

As I find myself using it more and more I prefer to edit the jobs and other files in text editors.

However the parsing method becomes tedious due to invisible characters you have to be very careful not to delete.

Also it has many really, really, long lines that I have to scroll left and write constantly to edit.

Things that would take a minute instead take 20, especially since I constantly save and check in Avanti to see if the parsing got screwed up.

Is there any possibility of a text-editor friendly update to the parsing?

Thanks again.
    Quote Quote