VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40
FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1190
Thread
  1. Hi,
    Not working Avanti WHY? Help Me..

15:31:15 - Initializing FFmpeg components ...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:31:15 - Missing required FFmpeg component(s) at the current 'ffmpeg' folder ...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by FeLLy View Post
    Hi,
    Not working Avanti WHY? Help Me..

15:31:15 - Initializing FFmpeg components ...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:31:15 - Missing required FFmpeg component(s) at the current 'ffmpeg' folder ...
    Did you copy both ffmpeg.exe and ffplay.exe to the ffmpeg folder at your Avanti install directory?

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  3. Tahnk Youu.. But second error
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Looks like you use a shared FFmpeg version?

Try the latest static Zeranoe FFmpeg build from here...

http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

The last one I used successfully was ffmpeg version N-73010-gbb3703a

You can download from Zeranoe archive. Date is 18-Jun-2015

http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win32/static/

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thank youuu )
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,

Downloaded 0.93 . Thanks for the option to store output in the same folder as original in a job.

Nick
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by nick_netherlands View Post
    Hi,

Downloaded 0.93 . Thanks for the option to store output in the same folder as original in a job.

Nick
    Where did you downloaded that version?

Be very careful with that version. It was retracted within 24 hours from release because of a fatal issue with this option.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/282223-AVANTI-FFmpeg-Avisynth-GUI-%28support-thread...=1#post2389538

https://www.videohelp.com/software/Avanti#12000

http://avanti.arrozcru.org/#download1

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Google search and it was on a server somewhere. What is your problem with overwrite original.

Take mp3directcut . Edit the mp3 press save and it will replace original. Great

I use avanti for speed up audio. MP4box will change fps from 29 to 40 fps.
    All done in Avanti Job. Before running a job I will test 1 file. It will save in same folder.
    But with the job Avanti will ask for a subfolder.
    Grrrrr..... . Lucky for me 0.93 version will allow same folder. great option thank you.

For resize/encode bigger MP4 files I will use Nividia GPU speed with old Bababoom and for MP4 crop/encode Mediacoder.
    Avidemux , Avanti are not using GPU engine. Mediacoder has introduced support for new Intel engine. Also you can choose for 2 core ,4 core etc for max speed. Very complex program.

Nick
    Quote Quote  
  9. I recently had a complex and unrecoverable issue with Win 8.1, and my upgrade was reserved, so I did a clean install of Win10.

I'm using Avanti 0.9.2 to convert my son's wedding video from DVD. I wrote an AVISynth script as the source:

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\dgmpgdec158\dgdecode.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\SmoothDeinterlacer.dll")
    vid=MPEG2Source("E:\VIDEO\VIDEO_TS\Wedding.d2v", cpu=0)
    audio=WAVSource("E:\VIDEO\VIDEO_TS\Wedding T80 2_0ch 256Kbps 48KHz.wav")
    AudioDub(vid,audio)
    SmoothDeinterlace(lacethresh = 5, tff = true, doublerate = true, edgethresh = 10, showlace = false)
    Lanczos4resize(854,480)
    Crop(6, 4, -8, -0)
    Alas, at some point, probably in the second pass (I'm not watching all the time) it gives me this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avanti.png
Views:	1476
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	33408

and there's a zero-byte file. I'm using ffmpeg-20150831-git-1acd631-win32-static. The log, severely trimmed, is:

Code:
    #options: 840x476 fps=60000/1001 timebase=1001/60000 bitdepth=8 cabac=1 ref=1 deblock=1:0:0 analyse=0x1:0 me=dia subme=2 psy=1 psy_rd=1.00:0.00 mixed_ref=0 me_range=16 chroma_me=1 trellis=0 8x8dct=0 cqm=0 deadzone=21,11 fast_pskip=1 chroma_qp_offset=0 threads=8 lookahead_threads=2 sliced_threads=0 nr=0 decimate=1 interlaced=0 bluray_compat=0 constrained_intra=0 bframes=3 b_pyramid=2 b_adapt=1 b_bias=0 direct=1 weightb=1 open_gop=0 weightp=2 keyint=250 keyint_min=25 scenecut=40 intra_refresh=0 rc_lookahead=40 rc=abr mbtree=1 bitrate=4500 ratetol=1.0 qcomp=0.60 qpmin=0 qpmax=69 qpstep=4 ip_ratio=1.40 aq=1:1.00
    in:0 out:0 type:I dur:2 cpbdur:2 q:27.80 aq:8.00 tex:264 mv:529 misc:103 imb:1590 pmb:0 smb:0 d:- ref:;
    in:4 out:1 type:P dur:2 cpbdur:2 q:27.80 aq:8.00 tex:0 mv:0 misc:184 imb:0 pmb:0 smb:1590 d:- ref:0 ;
    in:425522 out:425524 type:b dur:2 cpbdur:2 q:24.14 aq:9.00 tex:0 mv:0 misc:160 imb:0 pmb:0 smb:1590 d:- ref:0 ;
    in:425524 out:425525 type:b dur:2 cpbdur:2 q:24.14 aq:9.00 tex:0 mv:0 misc:160 imb:0 pmb:0 smb:1590 d:- ref:0 ;
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    The default time-out for FFmpeg is set to 20 seconds. It might be possible that initializing the AviSynth script takes more time. You can increase the time-out at the "User Preferences" (top left main menu). Try something like 60 seconds.

If I use the H.264 preset with a birate of 4500 kbps, I get this FFmpeg warning at the second pass ...

-> [libx264 @ 03259420] Error: 2pass curve failed to converge
    -> [libx264 @ 03259420] target: 4500.00 kbit/s, expected: 2622.13 kbit/s, avg QP: 10.0008
    -> [libx264 @ 03259420] try reducing target bitrate or reducing qp_min (currently 10)

If you want to keep this bitrate, you can remove the -qmin 10 command at the FFmpeg script.

It probably has nothing to do with it but ffmpeg-20150831-git-1acd631 crashes for me (Win XP). I'm not able to test on Win 10. The latest I used is ffmpeg-20150814-git-affbecb from Zeranoe (archive date August 13).

http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win32/static/

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  11. I'll give that FFmpeg a try.

It works with one-pass. I can try reducing the bitrate a little, too.

{ABE} Fails with 4000 bitrate and two-pass as well. The source is a little over 4000 bitrate and I'm trying to minimize degradation. I made an uncompressed AVI but it's pretty large and difficult to work with.

{ABE2} Fails with 1000 bitrate and two-pass.
    Last edited by JonF; 1st Sep 2015 at 14:11.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by JonF View Post
    I'll give that FFmpeg a try.

It works with one-pass. I can try reducing the bitrate a little, too.

{ABE} Fails with 4000 bitrate and two-pass as well. The source is a little over 4000 bitrate and I'm trying to minimize degradation. I made an uncompressed AVI but it's pretty large and difficult to work with.

{ABE2} Fails with 1000 bitrate and two-pass.
    Does the FFmpeg log on Avanti shows something when it fails or do you still get the FFmpeg time-out?

I found out on XP that the crash is really libx264 related. FFmpeg doesn't crash with e.g. libxvid. The FFmpeg version I mentioned doesn't crash.

To speed up testing you could set the "Limit encode duration" option to a few minutes.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hi Avanti no work with the last version of FFMpeg(FFmpeg git-b480f0e 32-bit Static).
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by cam View Post
    Hi Avanti no work with the last version of FFMpeg(FFmpeg git-b480f0e 32-bit Static).
    The latest FFmpeg builds are looking for the OpenCL dll which seams to be related to NVIDIA hardware (display cards). It is not a Avanti issue and probably will be fixed in later FFmpeg builds if they implement a check for the existance of this hardware?

A google search gives me a lot of this missing OpenCl dll issues with other applications. I don't know much about this but you seems to have the appropriate NVIDIA hardware and drivers installed and perhaps also download and install the OpenCL dll separately?

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2602

Chris
    Last edited by Chris K; 9th Sep 2015 at 23:59. Reason: Added Zeranoe forum link
    Quote Quote  
  15. hi I see no rtmp support in avanto 0.9.2, (ie: stream webcam to rtmp) am I missing something?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by neuronetv View Post
    hi I see no rtmp support in avanto 0.9.2, (ie: stream webcam to rtmp) am I missing something?
    I see now way to do this with Avanti. It mainly focus on conversion from video/audio input to files. It has a limited option to capture from a dshow device, which could be a webcam, and to "input" video from web protocols like rtmp. Not to combine dshow input with rtmp output.

It might be possible to set it up from the FFmpeg command line but I don't have any experience with that. I could only find a Linux example where the "alsa" device possibly can be replaced with "dshow".

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14140602/how-can-i-get-ffmpeg-to-stream-my-webcam

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  17. thanks for your response. Streaming with ffmpeg command line is easy, I do that all the time but in the light of the fact that it's easy I was surprised that avanti did not include this.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by neuronetv View Post
    thanks for your response. Streaming with ffmpeg command line is easy, I do that all the time but in the light of the fact that it's easy I was surprised that avanti did not include this.
    There is so much that can be done with FFmpeg that I at some point introduced FFmpeg user scripts. There are several options around it that allow the user to take over almost full control with scripts. One example is the NULL destination which omits the destination path and allows the user to enter output urls at his/her script. If you are familiar with the required commands, this might be a option. Take a look at the help for the details.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Having trouble creating raw video. I need a pure uncompressed source for multiple passes but when I try to convert I get odd error messages. Reading bitrate information as a container? I've reinstalled the latest ffmpeg and avanti and other processes work. Please advise.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by GoldenMeanie View Post
    Having trouble creating raw video. I need a pure uncompressed source for multiple passes but when I try to convert I get odd error messages. Reading bitrate information as a container? I've reinstalled the latest ffmpeg and avanti and other processes work. Please advise.
    I never needed it myself but I tried -c:v rawvideo as codec, muxed in a avi container and that works for me. Set all video fields to "Source", FourCC to "Default" and the container field to AVI. Remove everything at the [USER_VIDEO_OPTIONS] section and add -c:v rawvideo there. Disable audio (or set it to PCM audio).

Lavfilters and FFmpeg can decode it for re-conversion. Beware it consumes a lot of disk space. MediaInfo says...

Code:
    General
    Complete name                            : F:\VirtualDub Capture2\avi_test_final.avi
    Format                                   : AVI
    Format/Info                              : Audio Video Interleave
    File size                                : 232 MiB
    Duration                                 : 2s 936ms
    Overall bit rate                         : 663 Mbps
    Writing application                      : Lavf57.2.100

Video
    ID                                       : 0
    Format                                   : YUV
    Codec ID                                 : Y42B
    Codec ID/Info                            : YUV 4:2:2 Planar
    Duration                                 : 2s 936ms
    Bit rate                                 : 663 Mbps
    Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
    Height                                   : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
    Frame rate                               : 29.970 fps
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:2
    Compression mode                         : Lossless
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 16.000
    Time code of first frame                 : 00:00:00;00
    Time code source                         : ISMP
    Stream size                              : 232 MiB (100%)

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  21. Hi,

Trying to convert an Apple Prores .mov from a BMPC4k. Previously I had set up and converted a RED Apple Prores .mov last year on the same machine but with an old version of Avanti. This time I used Avanti 0.92

I tried ffmpeg zeronae builds on various builds from May 7th/2105, May 1st/2105, April 2nd/2015

I keep getting a hang at:

"Checking file paths and basic settings ..."

Then cancel and:

"Encountered a serious system error."

Log:

"*ERROR* [23:52:15] File: ":RES:avanti-092-main.gui" Line: 16807"

It's very frustrating because I never had a problem setting up or using Avanti in the past. I can play the video files in VLC or FFMPEG fine.

I'm using a i7 4779K, 16gb RAM, Win 7

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    @Ashenwraith

Hi,

I looked at line 16807 in the source code but that's in the middle of FFmpeg initialization. It is only called at Avanti launch.

You could try some other type of sources and see if you get the same error. If so, I'm afraid it's one of the Windows 7/8 issues that can be different with any of the Avanti versions. I can only suggest to try the hints given at the this web page ...

http://avanti.arrozcru.org/windows7.htm

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
    @Ashenwraith

Hi,

I looked at line 16807 in the source code but that's in the middle of FFmpeg initialization. It is only called at Avanti launch.

You could try some other type of sources and see if you get the same error. If so, I'm afraid it's one of the Windows 7/8 issues that can be different with any of the Avanti versions. I can only suggest to try the hints given at the this web page ...

http://avanti.arrozcru.org/windows7.htm

Chris
    Ah thanks man with those tips!

As soon as I changed the root to just "Avanti" it worked.

I now remember I did this last time too out of my usual neatness habit (never encountering errors), but this time my external drive was damaged and so I was in a rush to just get Avanti onto a new drive and process these files for a deadline.

Thanks again!
    Quote Quote  
  24. Hi,

Windows 8.1 Avanti 0.92

The job control manager appears not to recognize UNC paths as destination locations

I can navigate to and an select a UNC path in the destination file area of the job control manager, and it will appear correctly on the display with the //sharename/directory correctly showing

But when I test or attempt to run the job, it halts immediately with the log showing "destination path not found" And in this log entry the pathname is incorrectly given with a single leading slash as in /sharename/directory, suggesting this incorrectly tuncated path is being passed from the job control module to the back end processor.

The conversion works perfectly if I convert the file individually from the main display, with the a UNC path in the destination being correctly handled.

So it looks to me as though something specific to the job control manager module is stripping one of the leading slashes from the UNC path.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Naughtily answering my own query... But it may prove useful to someone else.

There's a workaround to my problem.

1) Create your job list in the job control manager in the normal way
    2) Save the job list
    3) Clear the current job list
    4) Open the job list you just saved at 2) in any text editor
    5) Edit all UNC paths so that they begin with FOUR slashes instead of two. So //myserver/myshare becomes ////myserver/myshare
    6) Save the modified job list.
    7) Return the job control manager, load the joblist you just edited back in

The jobs will now execute just fine.

This rather confirms my hunch that there's a bug in the job control manager code which causes // to be interpreted as an escaped single slash when the ffmpeg command line is being built. So // becomes /. But altering it to //// results in the correct // being passed through.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Is there a Way to preserve the file creation date in File Information?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Libertyx82 View Post
    Is there a Way to preserve the file creation date in File Information?
    If you mean the creation date of the source file, Avanti can only copy it as metadata if the source contains it as metadata. If you mean the date the destination file is created by Avanti (FFmpeg), you can store the actual date/time as metadata in the destination file. The used destination container should support metadata.

Avanti cannot manipulate the file dates as stored by the Windows OS.

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Where (in registry) avanti saves configs of aspect ratio (it's crushed on start program, 75 and 76 version both) i cropped dvd video and avanti crush.
    How i can reset all settings to default?

AVANTI 0.7.5 - Error report - 07/12/2015 - 15:20:48
    module: AVANTI - line: 14745 - event: CPS_MONITOR - code: 20
    *ERROR* [15:20:48] File: ":RES:avanti-075-main.gui" Line: 14746
    Parsing brackets, Failed on 'user-(0+0))'
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Kvach View Post
    Where (in registry) avanti saves configs of aspect ratio (it's crushed on start program, 75 and 76 version both) i cropped dvd video and avanti crush.
    How i can reset all settings to default?

AVANTI 0.7.5 - Error report - 07/12/2015 - 15:20:48
    module: AVANTI - line: 14745 - event: CPS_MONITOR - code: 20
    *ERROR* [15:20:48] File: ":RES:avanti-075-main.gui" Line: 14746
    Parsing brackets, Failed on 'user-(0+0))'
    Avanti 0.7.5 is very old. Much chance it fails because of changes in recent FFmpeg versions. You can reset Avanti by deleting the "AVANTI.ini" file at your install folder.

Try version 0.9.2 from here http://avanti.arrozcru.org

Chris
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Chris,

How are you?

Need your help on below issue.

Have one Apple ProRes HQ HD MOV file in 29.970 Interlace format as per below cadence pattern.
    Some shots in 2:2:2:4, some are 3:2 and some are in 2:2. Most of the shots are fast moving shots and some are graphics.

I am not sure how can I use TIVTC or any other filter to correct the cadence issue. I have require output in APR HQ HD 29.970 Progressive. Is it possible to correct the cadence in one go?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks
    Vijay
    Quote Quote