VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi it's me again.
    I have dloaded GUIfordvdauthor and tried it and it was a great freeware.However,there's only one thing that's bugging me.I have 2 movies that I convert into DVD files(VOB).So now I have 2 movies that are converted into 5 seperate VOB files namely VTS_01_1,VTS_01_2,.....and so on........So now what I wanna do is to make a menu for these 2 converted movies.The problem is that I gotta drag all vob files into the main menu making it as though it has 5 movies.I only want to have 2 buttons on the main menu meaning that when I enter the first file,it will open the first titleset with its chapters on it and same goes for the second movie.Now that the 2 movies are sepearted into several vob files,I cant watch them continuously since all of them have to be dragged into the mainmenu(as if it has 5 movies).I hope u get what Im trying to say here.Thank you for ur attention and I really hope u'd help me solve this
    I can't live without my computer.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can use VOBMerge to merge each title into a single VOB, or VOB2MPG to extract the contents of each titleset into an mpg file. After either of these steps you can author two titles.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote