VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    my family bought a digital photo frame for my grandma for X-Mas and we wanted to load photo's on an SD card that she could play on the frame. Is there software to do this? No software came with the frame. Any suggestions very much appreciated, Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Never mind, figured it out...... I suppose I should trouble-shoot more before posting!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  4. Drag and drop
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You said you figured this out - I got one of these frames for Christmas and can't figure out how to get pictures onto a blank SD card. Could you please let me know what you found out.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Plug the SD card into the card reader on your computer. If Windows pops up the dialog asking what you want to do select browse. If Windows doesn't ask just go to Start -> My Computer, open the drive letter that corresponds to the card. Open another window from wherever your source pictures are (My Documents, My Pictures?). Drag and drop files from there to the SD card.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't have a computer with a card slot; only disk and cd drives.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can go to WalMart or any office supply store and purchase a USB-based external card reader/writer. These will handle multiple formats. Easy to install.

Brainiac
    Quote Quote  
  9. Depending on the picture frame model, you may also be able to connect it directly to the computer via a USB cable. It will show up as a removable drive.
    Quote Quote