VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I came across this site just a littlebit ago and though i would post for others to see, but i am sure others are already looking for the deals

http://www.black-friday.net/

Some stores not up and a couple were removed, like wal mart and office max. I was able to click on staples and best buy, along with a few others. Staples has a laptop for 350 and circuit has one for 300. Kmart has a dvd player listed for 10 bucks. i know you get what you pay for but 10 bucks for the kids room!
    Fun in the sun, Oh no my friend, Fun on the sun!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This is a better site for Black Friday 2007:

http://blackfriday.dealspl.us/
    Quote Quote  
  3. Wow. A 1TB Western Digital External USB Hardrive - $199.99. Sah-weet.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Lucifers_Ghost
    Wow. A 1TB Western Digital External USB Hardrive - $199.99. Sah-weet.
    or 2 of Western Digital 500GB External Hard Drive at Target for $87.00 each!!
    or 2 of Seagate 500GB External Hard Drive at Circuit City for $79.99 each!!!

I may break the rule of not going shopping on the day after thanksgiving this year..
    Quote Quote  
  5. I always go to the original Black Friday site. They always seem to have everything first.

http://bfads.net/
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Lucifers_Ghost
    Wow. A 1TB Western Digital External USB Hardrive - $199.99. Sah-weet.
    Theres a $50 buck mail in rebate with that at CC. If that $199 price is before the rebate that would make it even sweeter!
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have a question, especially given the recent "best buy sucks" threads in these parts.

I live in Canada. The family will be going down to the US on the 23rd, 24th, 25th of Nov for some shopping (given the awesomeness of the CAD). If I go to Best Buy or Circuit City and purchase something and it doesnt work, how does returning work? For Best Buy, there are tons of them local but would buying out of country pose a problem for returning? Obviously with CC, I would have to call and do an RMA and send it through post (if that is even possible).

Any thoughts?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I was looking at the Seagate drives myself, decent price. And CC also has several TV sets on DVD that I've been wanting.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    any deals for bluray players? What about the playstation 3?

The only reason I would go out into the insanity of post tday shopping is for a bluray player.

If I could get one for 200.00 I might sit outside for six hours to do it. Otherwise I think I will finally sleep in this post tday.

I got my Nintendo Wii last post tday. i'm not in any rush to do that again.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    BEST BUY will be having a 42 inch PANASONIC PLASMA TV on sale for $899.99 on Black Friday. From what I've read only 15 sets per store will be available. I asked the BEST BUY front security dude what time they will allow people to stand in line for Black Friday, he told me, "when the store closes on Wednesday night at 10:00 p.m."!!!!

Guess I won't be buying one since I have no desire to stand in line for 2 days. Unless I can find a homeless bum and pay him to stand in line for me!
    Quote Quote  
  11. In a similar vein as Black Friday, does anyone have any links to sites (if there are any) to stores offering a pre-glance at any Boxing Day/Week sales?

Just curious.
    LG
    Quote Quote