VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Stumbled across a lesser known Avisynth filter called ChannelMixer by Gustaf Ullberg. Supposed to be a direct copy of the channelmixer function found in Photoshop. Reminded me a bit of a poormans Magic Bullet. Thought I'd share some basic effects.

Here's the Unprocessed Clip

unprocessed_xvid.avi

Here's the processed clip with the following settings:

ChannelMixer(100, -26, 40, -4, 100, 10, 0, -12, 110)#I call it MillerTime

millertime_xvid.avi

ChannelMixer(100, -26, 10, -16, 100, 10, 22, -12, 110)#I call it Bluto

bluto_xvid.avi

Here's the plugin (it's a bit hard to find otherwise)

channelmixer_v1_0.zip

It only works in RGB Colorspace, so you have to call it like this:

Code:
    converttorgb24()
    ChannelMixer(100, -26, 10, -16, 100, 10, 22, -12, 110)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sweet. Many thanks for this.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Looks great, thanks...................
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I played around with the ChannelMixer plugin in AVSP a little. I created some sliders for the parameters. It makes it much easier to work with it that way and lets you easily see before/after effects:

Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am confused with the 6 offset parameters.
    What I observed, for example, parameter BG=+v(say,50)e is closed to R=128 ,G=0,B=128, similarly BG=-ve(say, 50) means R=128,G=128,B=0 (Compairing in MS Paint).

But this logic is not working on rest of those offset parameters.What is the logic of getting particular tint from a/combination of offset parameter(s).

If I want to add/remove a particular colour tint from the video, how will I proceed and what's the logic (from color wheel) behind it?

P.S. from colour wheel, I mean to say,for example,if we want to remove a particular tint, we need to add complementary color to it,that is 180 degree opposite to the color wheel.like what hue1 and hue2 parameters does in smoothweak.
    Quote Quote