VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been recording all my shows via Beyond TV saved as Mpeg-2 files. I can wath the files using Windows Media Player but cannot fast forward therough the show att all (skipping commercials). I can however watch and fastforward through the same recorded shows with other players like Nero and Creative. Any thoughts why I cannot fast forward through these files via MS Media player? I am stumped! I have looked through Windows settigns but canot find anything.

Thanks!

Jason
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can you fast forward other mpeg2 files in wmp? If you can I would try "fix" the mpeg with Videoredo using the quickstream fix. If not you probably have some mpeg2 decoding problems, try change to another one using windows dvd decoder checkup utility http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=DE1491AC-0AB6-4990-943D-627E6ADE9FCB
    Quote Quote